Westpac Banking App For Windows Phone
After more than two years of promising its customers Westpac in 2015 did released mobile banking app for windows phone. This Australia-based bank offers a variety of features in the official solution and is a must-have for account holders. You can get access to this free app at windows phone stores or iTune Store.
The Features of Westpac App
- Check account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
- Locate your nearest ATM or branch within and outside Australia
- View and save eStatements
- Switch between personal and business networks Payments
- Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM without a debit card.
- View existing payees or add a new biller or payee to your Address Book
- Schedule and pay bills with BPAY
- View and search 24 months’ transactions history
- View your daily payment limit
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Change your ATM withdrawal limit
The app not only supports the ability to check account balances, as well as previous transactions, but it also allows for hot-swapping between personal and business accounts. Bills can be paid from within the app, or funds can be wired to available contacts. An interesting feature of the app is the ability to withdraw cash from Westpac ATMs without a debit card.
If you are not able to locate the nearest ATM or branch in Australia, and while abroad there’s the global ATM Alliance Partner Network for savings to be made when withdrawing cash with the help of this app.
Not only this it is safe and secure to use as you are protected with a 4 digit passcode to access the account. The amazing thing is that you can also receive the cash code on your Apple Watch.
Download this app now in your windows phone, iphone 5 and above with iOS 8.2 or above all free and experience the windows phone mobile banking.