Tambola Bingo is a casino that allows you to play the fantastic game of Bingo on your Windows PC or mobile. Tambola is a variant of the game bingo and is also called by many names in different parts of the world like a raffle in Britain, South Africa, Croatia, Italy, Turkey and Austria, housie or Bingo in US or Tombola in Asian countries. In this game, a caller randomly selects numbers and calls them out for a group of players who each have a card of random numbers in a grid. The players mark the numbers of their cards as they are called, and the objective is to mark a full line.
Thus the name of the game might change, but the level of excitement while playing the game remains the same. Signity Software Solutions has designed this game and is available for Windows mobile, PC, and another smartphone to play this fun-filled game. An amazing app that caters to the needs of all age groups, from children to adults. By downloading the app, you need not carry a Tambola board or buy Tambola tickets therefore you can play it anytime and anywhere you want.
The games to play at Tambola Bingo casino
At this casino, you can play Tambola with your friends & family anywhere, anytime. There is two play mode in this application – Private game and Public game. In a Private game, one can create a tombola game (current or future day/time) and invite friends & family to participate (across mobile apps platforms). One could be an organizer in a private game or can join any invited private game as a player.
In public games, one can play with a community of tombola players across the globe. These are pre-scheduled games with real players opting for the same.
Easy rule to play
The rules of this game are very simple and can engage you for hours. The caller calls the randomly generated numbers and the players mark off the same number on their tickets. The game has set some winning combinations such as Early Five, Top Line, Middle Line, Bottom Line, Four Corners, and Full House.
The primary difference between Tambola and U.S. bingo is that bingo cards are five by five, and Tambola cards are nine by nine. Bingo numbers are called with a letter to designate what column they can be found in, where Tambola cards are organized in tens. It is customary for Tambola numbers to call with a clever rhyme for flavor. You win the game by marking a complete horizontal line, however, you can also win with lines in different directions or by marking the entire card.
Tambola is all about numbers. Each ticket has 3 rows and 9 columns and players play between numbers 1 to 90. Each row has 5 numbers. A column can have 1, 2, or a maximum of 3 numbers. The first column will have 1-9 and the list goes on until the 9th column; which has numbers between 80 to 90. The game begins with a ball draw.
As the game progresses, the board is marked with each ball that is drawn. The objective of the game is to mark/ dab all the numbers found in the ticket as called by the dealer. The player who first marks all the numbers in a winning pattern and calls a win is the winner of that pattern after the dealer checks his ticket and verifies it with numbers drawn.
If your claimed winning pattern is wrong; it is BOOGY and you cannot continue the game with the same ticket.
The game ends when all 90 numbers are drawn; or when a winner is declared for all the patterns of the game, whichever comes first.
Tambola winning patterns
In order to win in Tambola or Bingo, you need to match winning combinations. Some of the popular winning combinations in a Tambola game includes:
- Early Five : The ticket with first five number dabbed
- Top Line: The ticket with all the numbers of the top row dabbed fastest.
- Middle Line: The ticket with all the numbers of the middle row dabbed fastest.
- Bottom Line: The ticket with the numbers of the bottom row dabbed fasted.
- Four Corners: The ticket with all four corners marked first i.e. 1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows.
- Full House: The ticket with all the 15 numbers marked first.
There are more than 22 winning patterns in Tambola. Prizes for each pattern may vary also depending on the pattern the player claims.
Features of the Tambola Bingo app
- You are able to set up your own team players
- Chat with other users while playing game
- The app integrates an auto-cut feature
- You can connect with people from all across the world
- Following new exciting claims have been introduced to make Tambola Bingo more interesting like Early Seven, Circle, Pyramid and Center.
How to play Tambola Bingo casino with your Windows PC or mobile
- All you need is to do – download the Tambola Bingo casino app on your Windows PC or Mobile from the Microsoft store.
- After that, you need to click on the icon of the game to get started
- Join the Bingo casino with your Facebook account to play with your own friends. Select a private mode or you have the option to play with other people across the globe by selecting a public mode.
- You can now create a new game and give it a unique name. To complete the new game setup, fix the game time and the list of participants. The application allows you to create multiple games at the same time; where numbers generate with a touch and also users can download tickets, all for free.
- Keep a lookout for the winning combinations to claim your prizes. The prize money is dependent on the number of participants per game.
- In case you have joined the game a bit late or want to avoid all the hard work; of cutting each number as it is called, you can opt for Autocut. When activated, this optional premium paid feature will automatically cut all numbers called out up till that point.
- You need to have Windows OS Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, and ARM architecture with 12.95 MB space to run this game smoothly.
In order to win in Tambola or Bingo, you need to match winning combinations.
Some of the popular winning combinations in a Tambola game are:
Early Five: The ticket with the first five number dabbed
Top Line: Ticket with all the numbers of the top row dabbed fastest.
Middle Line: The ticket with all the numbers of the middle row dabbed fastest.
Bottom Line: Ticket with the numbers of the bottom row dabbed fasted.
Four Corners: The ticket with all four corners marked first i.e. 1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows.
Full House: Ticket with all the 15 numbers marked first.
There are several more winning patterns in Tambola .
It is a game of chance. A great entertainer and family game. This game connects you with your friends and family throughout the globe !!
The most common forms of Bingo are the 75, 80 or 90 ball games;
- 75 Ball Bingo: A card having the word ‘BINGO’ written across the top. It has a grid beneath containing randomly chosen numbers in sequential order. In a 75-ball game format; numbers below the B will be 1-15, beneath I 16-30, N 31-45, G 46-60, and 0 61-75. There are usually several ways to win on this format with vertical; diagonal; and horizontal lines being lucky as well as a ‘housie’ of 24 numbers. Patterns can determine a winning combination.
- 90 Ball Bingo: Cards are arranged in three straight lines with nine columns. The first column contains the numbers 1-9, the second 10-19, and so on. Players compete to match the numbers on, first, a single line, then a second with a full house signifying a jackpot. This type of game is the more traditional variety of Bingo; and is most common in Europe, particularly with UK sites.
- 80 Ball Bingo: Numbers are arranged on a grid made up of four columns; and four rows with each column being a different color. Play is similar to 75-ball bingo with winning patterns in addition to winning lines.
Some casinos offer their own variations of bingo that are unique to them; but generally, they will follow one of the above formats. It is a good idea to familiarise yourself with the rules and the winning combinations before starting a game.
Banking at the casino
As the Tambola Bingo casino is a social game app you needn’t make any real money deposit as all games are free to play. But the app or the casino have the in-app purchases to buy more tickets that range from $0.99 – $8.99
The Tambola Bingo Casino offers to players customer support in case you find any difficulty in playing games. You can call write at Signity Solutions 33 Wood Avenue South, Suite 600 Iselin, NJ 08830 or call at +1-855-414-4447