Fitbit is a wonderful fitness app that works well for Windows PC and Windows Mobile as well as on Xbox one,Holo Lens and the Hub. With this world famous app helps you tracking your all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
Fitbit recently launched its new updated version on Windows 10 mobile. The recent update upgrades the app to version 2.8.5 which carries along a wide range of improved functions and enhanced features. This includes improved functions such as heart rate settings, support for jump lists, and UI enhancements to the account tab and other bug fixes.
Features of Fitbit App
- With Fitbit app you can record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
- Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues or use your phone’s GPS to map your routes.
- Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
- Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
- Easily log calories with barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
- Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
- Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
- Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
- Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
- Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in. MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
The Fitbit dashboard complements your active fitness lifestyle by showing your progress and daily goals. These goals include calories burned, steps taken, distance, and active minutes. The app will also work overtime even if you’re not active. The built-in nutrition tracker allows you to log your meals on a daily and weekly basis. This feature ensures that you are meeting your calorie intake goals.
Windows Phone Supported by Fitbit
- Microsoft/Nokia 520
- Microsoft/Nokia 521
- Microsoft/Nokia 525
- Microsoft/Nokia 530
- Microsoft/Nokia 620
- Microsoft/Nokia 625
- Microsoft/Nokia 630
- Microsoft/Nokia 635
- Microsoft/Nokia 720
- Microsoft/Nokia 730
- Microsoft/Nokia 735
- Microsoft/Nokia 820
- Microsoft/Nokia 830
- Microsoft/Nokia 920
- Microsoft/Nokia 925
- Microsoft/Nokia 928
- Microsoft/Nokia 930
- Microsoft/Nokia 1020
- Microsoft/Nokia Icon
- Microsoft/Nokia 1320
- Microsoft/Nokia 1520
- Samsung Ativ S
- Samsung Ativ SE
- HTC 8X
- HTC 8XT
- HTC 8S
- HTC One M8
New features include:
- Sync your Fitbit tracker to this app with the wireless sync USB dongle
- Daily and historical graphs of your step, calorie burn and floor climbing patterns.
- Feedback on progress against your daily and longer term goals.
- Weight, Body Fat and BMI trend graphing.
- Visualization of your nightly sleep patterns.
- See how you measure up against Fitbit friends and who is the most active.
Download the app
You can download the Fitbit app for your windows mobile from Microsoft store.
To get all the features enabled the app has premium services, for more details on the service click here.