How To Get Free Coins In Spades Royale?
Playing Spades is really fun and a great time pass. This game is actually a trick taking game played by four players in two partnerships or can even be played by two players. The standard 52 card deck is used where Aces is a high and 2 is a low. Partners sit across the table from each other and you need to choose a dealer who will shuffle the deck and deal each player 13 cards. This is a fun card game that was invented in the U.S. in the 1930s and became very popular in the 40s.
How to play Spades?
In the standard Spades game the goal of the game is to be the first partnership to reach 500 points.
The player to the dealer’s left plays first. He may not lead with a spade unless his hand only includes spades. In fact, unless a player has no option, spades may never be led until the suit is “broken”
Play continues clockwise. Each player must follow suit (i.e. play the same suit that was led) if possible.
Each trick is won by the player who played the highest rank of the suit led. However, if one or more players played spades, the trick is won by the player who played the highest rank of spades.
When a trick is won, the winning player sets the trick in front of himself so that it’s easy to tell how many tricks each player has won.
The bids in Spades
- Each player looks at his cards and bids, indicating a number of tricks. Partners’ bids are added; the sum is the number of tricks that partnership must win to score points.
- Any number from 0 to 13 is a legal bid for each player. Players may not be allowed to pass. Bids do not have to increase with each player. There’s only one round of bidding.
- A player who bids 0 is claiming that he won’t win any tricks during the hand. If he’s successful, his partnership earns a 100-point bonus. However, if he wins one or more tricks, his partnership receives a 100-point penalty.
- If a player bids Nil and his partner bids a number, then his partner must still try to win that number of tricks.
- It’s legal for partners to both bid Nil. If both are successful, the partnership earns a 200-point bonus. However, if both partners fail, the partnership receives a 200-point penalty. If one partner succeeds and the other fails, the bonus and penalty wipe each other out; the net effect is 0 points.
Before looking at his cards, a player may bid Double Nil, also known as Blind Nil. After bidding Double Nil, the player looks at his cards and exchanges three cards with his partner. If he’s successful, his partnership earns a 200-point bonus. However, if he fails, his partnership receives a 200-point penalty.
Spades are broken when a player cannot follow suit and chooses to play a spade. When a player cannot follow suit, he may choose to play spades, but is not required to. Spades are also broken if a player has no option and leads with spades.
The scoring and winning the game
Each trick in a bid counts for 10 points if a partnership meets its bid. Tricks won above the bid are worth 1 point each. If a partnership does not meet its bid, it scores 10 negative points for each trick it bid.
Scoring for Nil and Double Nil bids take place as described above. When a player bidding Nil fails, tricks won by that player don’t count toward making his partner’s bid, but they do count as bags for the partnership.
A partnership should avoid winning too many tricks above its bid. Each time a partnership wins 10 bags (cumulative through a game), that partnership receives a 100-point penalty.
After scoring a hand, if neither partnership has reached 500 points, the player to the dealer’s left becomes the new dealer.
The first partnership to reach 500 points is the winner. If both partnerships reach 500 in the same hand, the partnership with the highest score is the winner. If there’s a tie, play another hand.
What is Spades Royale?
Spades Royale is a game app developed by Beach Bum Ltd and is available for free at apps stores to play with your iPhone and Android.
Click here to download the game for iOS
Click here to download the game for Android
Click here to download from Amazon
Once you download you can start playing as guest or join with your mail ID or FB or any other social media account.
Play solo or in partners. First bet is 250 at level 1 to Level 3. Then as you go higher the level the bet increases to 500 then to 1000 and so on.
This is a multiplayer card game presented by NBA star Dwyane Wade where you can win Big. Based on this classic trick taking card game you can enjoy a competitive spades experience with live players worldwide. You can choose to play solo or in partner mode and compete on the leaderbaord. If you don’t understand to play this game the app provides you tutorials and guides to make things easy.
How to get free coins in Spades Royale?
Spades Royale works on free coins. When you join this game for the first time you are offered free coins to play this game.
- Also earn free coins when you win the game
- Get free coin bonus after each hour of the game
- Free coins are earned on daily logins at the game
- Get free coins when you login with your Facebook account
- Get 500 free coins if you invite your friend to join with mail, twitter or whatsapp
- Like and share the Spades Royale Post to get more free coins
- Solve the contests and meet challenge at Facebook to earn free coins
- Each free coins on festivals and occasions like Christmas, Valentine, July4th and more.
- Visit Jokers room to play Jokers Jackpot to win free coins
- You can also use certain online hacks and cheats to earn free coins.
Click here to get the Spades Royale Hack
Click here to know the cheats to get free coins at Spades Royale
Visit here for the online hack on Spades Royale for free coins
Get free codes to redeem free coins for this game
Finally remember that using third party hacks and cheats to get free coins at Spades Royale is at your own risk. We have given the above suck links cheats and hacks for Spade Royale as information purpose. To use it safely and securely is your own responsibility.
Also in case you find any difficulty and issue while playing this game you can always contact the customer support by clicking here.
Or call them at +972 9 8946 188 or contact at 15 HaTidhar St. Raanana Israel