One of the great things about the Microsoft Windows App stores is the amount of available apps that they have. Some of the apps are free while others are paid for apps. In order to get any app from the Windows App Store, an individual will have to create an account. This is easy to do and can be done from your mobile device. This account will allow the owner of the account to get the free apps, but it will not allow them to get paid apps. In order to do that, an individual will have to have some way to fund the account.
One way to fund the account is through the use of a Microsoft gift card. This cards will provide the user of the Microsoft account to purchase the paid apps that they want as long as they have enough funds available for the app they want. An App store gift card can be something that you receive as a gift or it can be something that you purchase yourself.
What all can you buy with Microsoft Gift Cards?
Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows and on Xbox. You can get the latest apps, games, movies and TV shows on Xbox, Windows, and buy Surface, Xbox, and accessories from Microsoft Store online.
Also you can buy in-app products with a gift card. Most products offered in games and apps like map packs, new levels and coins can be purchased with a gift card, but some apps like subscriptions require a credit card.
You can buy Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and Xbox Game Pass with a gift card online or from your Xbox. Note that Microsoft Gift Card and an Xbox Gift Card work just the same. Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can spend your balance at Microsoft Store online, on Windows and on Xbox.
You’ll get your gift card in a digital code format by email. The 25-character code can be printed, forwarded by email or sent over instant message.
How to buy Microsoft Gift Card?
The process to buy Microsoft gift cards is not very difficult. Even the residents of Australia will be able to accomplish this. These gift cards come in denominations of $10, $15, $25, $50, $75 and $100 plus GST.
There are some things that the Australian buyers of these cards should know before they decide to get one of these.
- The Microsoft gift cards a can be purchased with Australian dollars but can connverted in the United States currency when used to purchase apps.
- Not all of the apps may be available for purchase in Australia. There are restrictions that may apply to people in this region.
- Payment for the cards can be made by credit card or PayPal.
The steps to purchase the card are fairly simple. They include:
- Find a local retailer that offers the Microsoft gift cards. These can be found at many different stores and is one of the easiest ways to purchase the gift cards.
- Another place where to buy Microsoft gift cards is online at the Microsoft store. They offer a wide variety of gift cards including the Microsoft gift card.
- Go to the website Microsoftstore.com.
- Choose the gift card you want and add it to the cart
- Go to checkout to purchase the card.
- Choose your payment and shipping method
- Complete the purchase
- In addition to buying the cards directly from Microsoft, they can also be found on sites such as EBay. Purchases of the cards from EBay are done the same way as any other purchase from this type of site.
- To redeem a gift card go to microsoft.com/redeem, log in to your Microsoft account and enter the 25-character code provided. Once redeemed, your gift card balance will be available to spend at Microsoft Store online, on Windows and on Xbox. Check your account balance.
- Also remember that gift cards purchased at retail never expire.
- In case of any difficulty call Microsoft help support number 1800 267 785
Once the gift card is received, it can be added to the Microsoft store account that you have. That will allow you to purchase the apps that you want from the store. As more people use the Windows phones and mobile devices, the use of these gift cards becomes more important. It is one of the best ways to keep a Microsoft store account funded so that apps can always be purchased when needed.