Hitman is a Microgaming’s 15 line pokies game based on the popular Hitman video games. The game features expanding wild symbols, an assassination bonus, free spins and an 800,000 credit top prize.
The White Hitman symbols are wild and appear on the middle three reels only and substitute for everything but the scattered 18+ symbols, the Bonus symbols and the Insignia symbols. The wilds expand to take up the whole reel so you can get all three middle reels wild for some big pays. Get a Hitman Insignia logo anywhere on reels 1, 2 and 3 and you win the Insignia feature. Pick one Insignia to win up to 6,000 credits.
The rules of the Hitman slot game are much like the other casino pokies games.
- The reels are read from left to right and the winning combinations including the scatter symbols and wild symbols are worth more than the other winning combinations.
- The wild symbols can substitute for other symbols and also have multiplier effects whereas the scatter symbols can make for winning combinations and trigger free spins.
- Only the winning combinations on the chosen paylines will be eligible to render any dividend.
- If you are playing 5 active lines, the rest of the lines will not be eligible for any winnings, even if they have wild symbols and great winning combinations.
- The denominations you can choose from are 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.5 and 1. The lowest minimum bet is 0.05 per line. There is also a Bet Max button, which allows you to bet the Maximum amount, which is 75 credits per line. You can also choose between the auto mode and the manual mode.
If you get three or more of the scattered 18 and over logos you win 18 free spins with all wins doubled. The free games cannot be re-triggered and the expanding wild symbols are available on the free games which gives a top jackpot of 800,000 credits. Also there is a Contract Bonus which offers jackpots as high as 270,000 credits and is won by getting three of the green Bonus symbols anywhere on reels 3, 4 and 5. Once won you move to a screen where you select a target that then awards a credit prize. Each target has a different minimum and maximum award so it’s a bit of a gamble which to go for. Once you have selected a target you choose a weapon and then move to the final stage where a multiplier of between X2 and X6 is awarded.