A trip to the windows app store can be very confusing. There are thousands of different apps that you can choose from to download to your Windows device. Some of the apps are great, some are okay and some are a waste of time to even consider. It can be difficult to determine which apps are worthwhile. That is why people create lists of the best apps for the Windows devices.
People can choose from a wide variety of apps and games that will allow them to do many things. Some of the apps cost money to get while others are free. Here is a list of the top ten apps from the Windows store. It includes the 5 best free apps and the five best paid apps.
- Skype – This app allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It does not use up any of the minutes on your mobile phone. It also allows you to make phone calls over other mobile devices as long as you have an internet connection. The app allows you to make voice calls, video calls and conference calls around the world.
- Facebook – The demise of Facebook is exaggerated. It is still the most popular social network and the app allows you to access yours and others Facebook pages. You can easily post pictures and other things to your page from your mobile device with this app.
- Online casinos – The online casinos allow you to set up an account and play the games that can be found at the real casinos. Poker machines, video poker and table games can be found at the mobile casino apps. The largest jackpot ever one on a mobile casino using one of these apps is over $6 million.
- Netflix- This app allows you to access great movies and other shows including original programs from the number one streaming source. The app may be free, but the cost for a subscription to Netflix is not.
- Pandora – This is the best way to listen to music. You can set up your own stations that play the music of your favorite singer or group or you can choose one of the stations that has been established for the owners of this app.
- Flappybirds – A very simple game to play that is also very addictive. It is tough to put this game down.
- Fhotoroom – This app allows you to edit, save and share your photos that are taken.
- Plex – This app allows you to organize all of the media content that you have on the different devices.
- Safe Book– This app provides you with a secure place to store any private information that you have such as passwords and account numbers. It is easy for you to access them but not for anyone else to gain access to them.
- Windows 8.1 for Dummies – Learn how to get the most out of your Windows 8 operating system and all of the apps that you choose to get. The lessons learned from this app are well worth it.